* All Warranties
are printed on your receipt. You must retain this!
* Any Physical damage to the film (tint) Voids warranty.
* Dirty cars make for dirty installations. We will do what we
* Micro dots and small inaccessible Quarter windows not warranted.
(Micro dots Will not allow tint to adhere to glass and will look a different color).
* Cloth (non-rubber) gaskets and Laminated glass may cause dirt
and debris in windows.
If replaced must be gapped dramatically (Showing light gaps).
* Vehicles driving in exesive debris areas (dirt roads,construction,sand
and salt) should replace gaskets.
* Anything placed on or between windows will void all warranties.
Vent shades must be removed.
* All chemical treatments must be removed from all glass to be
tinted (No exceptions).
Anti-fog and window treatments will affect the way tint adheres to glass. Clean with
acetone and then alcohol; To remove this.
* Gaskets on quarter windows must be partially removed (trimmed)
: to not show gaps. Please state in advance if you do not want this done.
* Borderless windows, gaskets not removed or objects against
the window (Carpet or panels): will result in gaps of light at the edges and corners. All objects must be away from the glass.
* Headrest or rear panels should be removed for best tint installations.
Gaps will result from brake light, side pannels and rear deck.
* Rear windows with stickers or object placed on them: On the
inside can and will cause damage to defrosters and antennas: On the outside can cause creases.
* Non-functioning or off track windows,torn or Worn gaskets will
effect installation.We will do what we can.(Warranty Void)
* All Warranties Void if cleaned or rolled down before
tint has dried or foreign objects (non-factory) Placed between window and gasket.
* We use non-chemical/steam process in tint removal but cannot
be responsible for rear defrosters in tint removal.
* We offer many tinting services: The attention to detail will
show in upgraded services.
* Please make all requests before service has begun and must
be stated on receipt.
Limited: $50 and up. Fast tint removal and up to one hour of
rear window tint removal to save defroster lines: after that will require being scraped.
(For no basic tint or no re-tint)
Basic : $100.00 and up. Three hours of rear window
removal to save defroster lines and more attention to detail of tint and glue removal.
(LL and Lifetime or and clean-up)
Premium: $275.00 and up. Detailed clean up and full removal of
tint, glue with as much care not to damage defroster lines.